2. The time someone remembered an old school photo of someone who disapproved of Miley Cyrus
4. The time this person’s friend explained to him exactly what a taxi is
5. The tense moments that transpired between when a guy’s girlfriend’s dad saw his status and the guy changed his status to “single”
6. The time this guy forgot his mother could read his Facebook posts and she announced she was shutting off the Wifi in the house
10. The crucial moment when someone forgot to clear their search bar before posting a screenshot bragging about their notifications
18. This time when a dad accidentally wrote this on Panera Bread’s wall
“Hey honey its dad, what are your tonight”
19. This sweet moment of exchange between an old person and the Texas Roadhouse restaurant page
“PLEASE DELETE THIS FROM MY PROFILE PAGE”
20. The blissful moment a mom thought the Burger King page was her child
“I hope u are well. i love u and i wish a very happy birthday Love,Mom”
21. And the moment someone thought Facebook was Google
“tasty seafood recipes” on the Red Lobster official Facebook page.
Here’s to another ten wonderful years, Facebook!
Robert Galbraith / Reuters / Reuters