1. They’re constantly sleep deprived.
So they’re basically zombies.
2. If you cross their kids they will make you pay.
Seriously. Try it and see what happens.
6. No one can make you feel as guilty.
And they don’t even need to say a word.
7. They somehow always know when you’re up to no good in your room.
10. They literally suck the snot out of their babies’ noses.
She’s using a NoseFrida. It’s a real thing. No, really. It is.
14. They have more patience than you.
They’ve sat through hundreds of hours of this drivel.
15. They’re surprisingly agile.
You try catching a cake while wearing a mesh cap and holding a fishing pole.
16. They’ve endured way more pain than you have.
This is one doodle that can’t be undid, homeskillet.
18. They have an unsettling sense of humor.
Not all dad jokes are bad puns. Some involve chainsaws.
So if you encounter parents out in the wild be careful not to antagonize them.
Instead, try to win them over.
Parents can actually be pretty cool once you get to know them.