1. Funny lady Ellen DeGeneres dropped out of the University of New Orleans after just one semester. Guess she got the last laugh after all.
3. Media mogul Russell Simmons dropped out of Manhattan City College just shy of finishing his sociology degree.
4. Brad Pitt was set to be a JOURNALIST when he dropped out of the University of Missouri two weeks before graduation.
5. Ted Turner, the creator of the 24-hour news cycle, was expelled from Brown University after he was caught with a girl in his room. GASP!
6. Fierce songstress Natasha Bedingfield withdrew from the University of Greenwich after a year to focus on singing. Good choice.
7. Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College to become the father of all things Apple.
Fun fact: Before Jobs left Reed College, he took a calligraphy class that later inspired him to include a wide range of fonts (vs. one standard text) on the first Macs. Thus, one could argue computers have fonts because of Steve Jobs.
8. OOOOPPPPPPPRRRRAAAAAAAAH dropped out of Tennessee State University and seems to be doing all right.
9. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to pursue his love of poetry. Just kidding, he founded Microsoft.
11. Whole Foods CEO John Mackey dropped out of the University of Texas after seven years… It was probably time to leave at that point.
12. John Mayer dropped out of Berklee College of Music, only to come back later and major in sex appeal.*
*Fine, you got me — he didn’t actually major in sex appeal, but he might as well have.
13. Before YOLO, there was POLO. Ralph Lauren left Baruch College after two semesters to serve in the U.S. Army.
Fun fact: Lauren never actually attended fashion school.
14. Lady Gaga dropped out of NYU after her freshman year, probably because she was busy plotting her world takeover.
17. After failing every subject except English, Al Pacino dropped out of his New York high school to pursue acting.
18. Wolfgang Puck quit school at the ripe young age of 14 to become a cooking apprentice at a hotel.
20. Tom Hanks left Sacramento State to intern full time at the Great Lakes Theater Festival. You can’t make that stuff up.
22. Tumblr kajillionaire David Karp dropped out of high school at 14 because his mom suggested he should focus on computers. Life lesson: LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER.
23. Coco Chanel left school at 18 to become one of the world’s most famous fashion designers. Ooh là là!
2. Would you rather be a Moroi or a dhampir?
Lucy Fry: Moroi.
Zoey Deutch: Dhampir. I don’t want powers.
You just want to be a badass?
ZD: Not even that, it’s just you only gave me two options and I’d rather be a human because I feel like every single supernatural story is about how they were better off before and that’s too much of a burden.
3. Would you rather have dinner with Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?
ZD: Wow. Beyoncé. I’m nervous to say.
4. Would you rather only be able to eat bacon or Nutella for the rest of your life?
ZD: Bacon IN Nutella.
LF: I don’t know, I would be kind of depressed with both. Nutella?
ZD: That’s a difficult question because both are bad for you.
LF: I’ll take the nuts out of Nutella and eat the nuts for the rest of my life.
ZD: And I’ll take the pig and have it be my friend.
5. Would you rather date Christian or Dimitri in real life?
LF: In real life? Dimitri.
What intrigues you about Dimitri?
ZD: He’s a man!
LF: Yeah! In real life, I need a man.
LF: He’s a man too.
ZD: He’s a boy! Christian’s a boy, Dimitri’s a man. So in a lot of ways that’s great for the movie because it has something for the parents and something for the teens.
LF: Yeah, like the character of Christian will appeal to teenage girls, they will love him. And the girls who are ready for a man crush will go for Dimitri.
6. Would you rather act in Mean Girls or Heathers?
ZD: Mean Girls.
LF: I’m going to say Heathers then!
7. Would you rather play with kittens or puppies?
ZD: Wow! Oh no. Worst question.
ZD: Next question please.
8. Would you rather be bonded with Jesse or Mia?
LF: Mia. I’d like to see what Mia’s thinking.
ZD: Not all the time. Not all the time.
9. Would you rather be a spirit user or a fire user?
What would you do with spirit?
LF: I would heal people.
ZD: Well, I would manipulate everyone into loving me. (laughs) No, I have no idea.
LF: Lissa, if she could use the powers without hurting herself, would heal as many people as she could and I feel the same.
ZD: (points at Lucy) Good human.
10. Would you rather live without internet or cheese?
LF: Again, not attached to either.
ZD: I am! This is crazy; this is insane. Those are my two biggest addictions.
LF: I’d rather live without internet.
ZD: AH! OMG I need internet. No cheese please.
11. Would you rather go to a bar with Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson?
ZD: Jennifer Lawrence!
LF: Jennifer Lawrence.
ZD: Actually, no. I’m going to say Emma Watson because she’s the OG YA. I love her, and she went to Brown. Yeah.
LF: What’s OG YA?
ZD: Original gangster young adult.
12. Would you rather attend Vampire Academy or Hogwarts?
ZD: I’m doing press for my movie so Vampire Academy, but Hogwarts.
What house would you be in?
ZD: Slyt— no, I would be in Gryffindor.
LF: I can’t, I’m too torn.
13. What you rather be able to teleport or have healing powers?
LF: Oh no! Because teleporting can save you.
ZD: I’m thinking more about food.
LF: Can you teleport to outer space?
ZD: OK we’ve got a deal!
14. Would you rather live one 1,000-year life or 10, 100-year lives?
LF: Ten 100-year lives
ZD: Will I meet the same people in different ways?
Probably not. Actually, I don’t know.
ZD: Ah, 10, 100-year lives.
15. Would you rather hiccup the rest of your life or feel like you have to sneeze and not be able to?
ZD: I’m having a full-on panic attack.
ZD: I would rather feel like I’m going to sneeze because nothing makes me angrier than hiccups.
16. You’re on a desert island with a beautiful man. Would you rather they be top-half fish or bottom-half fish?
ZD: It depends on the man! (laughs)
17. Thanks for playing with us, Ladies!
18. Vampire Academy hits theaters Feb. 7, 2014.
â€” Rico Rodriguez (@StarringRico) February 7, 2012
When white butterflies fly by you, it’s one of God’s many ways of saying “I Love You”
â€” Gary Busey (@THEGaryBusey) February 8, 2012
DICK TEST: Ladies…. Look at the guy next to you and say..”I wanna suckyour dick.” and see what happens.
â€” ICE T (@FINALLEVEL) February 8, 2012
There’s nothing more disconcerting than a cheery dolphin swimming towards you with a crazy huge boner.
â€” Dane Cook (@danecook) February 8, 2012
Had a Ryan Gosling festival on the flight from LA to NYC, “Drive” and “Ides of March.” Should’ve watched “Drive” twice.
â€” Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) February 8, 2012
OMG a surreal day! two words OPRAH WINFREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
â€” octavia spencer (@octaviaspencer) February 8, 2012
I bet Ringo’s PR team are jazzed that Paul’s also releasing an album this month.
â€” timheidecker (@timheidecker) February 8, 2012
my lesbian sister is with the same partner now for 25 yrs-my gay brother is with his same partner now for 27 yrs-i’m straight married 3x-
â€” Roseanne Barr (@TheRealRoseanne) February 8, 2012
DON LIL JON!!! DRINK DRINK DRINK! fb.me/1wn7L49Oh
â€” LIL JON (@LilJon) February 7, 2012
â€” AB (@alecbaldwin) February 8, 2012
will be back in uk next month to see my spice girls,can”t wait,missed them all sooooooo much!!!!! girlpower all the way babay!!!
â€” Melanie Brown (@OfficialMelB) February 8, 2012
Hate the process of renewing licenses. Standing outside like I’m at the church program w/ my grandma back in 81 freezin waitin for cheese.
â€” Questo of The Roots (@questlove) February 8, 2012
I’m huge in my own head.I’m also huge with people who watch SCREAM once a week.I’m NOT huge in my own house. They’re so over me.
â€” matthew lillard (@MatthewLillard) February 2, 2012
If I brag tweet it’s because I’m excited about my life. I will also tweet about the wicked nastiness in my life.Of which, there’s plenty.
â€” matthew lillard (@MatthewLillard) February 8, 2012
why do you always talk about harry potter? #igetthatalot
â€” Paris JacksoÎ· (@ParisJackson) February 8, 2012
I think it’s funny that everyone thinks I’m gay. Well, not everyone just my family, close friends, work people and my boyfriend.
â€” Nick Swardson (@NickSwardson) February 8, 2012
I refuse to put my name on a jewelry line or any product that I deem inferior in quality and overpriced. Bring on the lawsuit.
â€” Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) February 7, 2012
Bible study always starts my Wednesday with a warm and fuzzy feeling!
â€” Melissa Joan Hart (@MellyJHart) February 8, 2012
the only time I get starstruck is when I meet MTV Real World stars from the 90s
â€” Jena Friedman (@JenaFriedman) February 8, 2012
ROTFL. That means you’re DEFINITELY rolling around on your floor just giggling away…
â€” Abby Elliott (@elliottdotabby) February 7, 2012
â€” hoda kotb (@hodakotb) February 8, 2012
â€” DJ Pauly D (@DJPaulyD) February 8, 2012
yeah i spelled because wrong…if your pissed uff unfolow.. please!
â€” John Cusack (@johncusack) February 8, 2012
Couldn’t have faced my 5am Gossip Girl call without these trusty jars….. yfrog.com/h2fe9qnj
â€” Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 8, 2012
TODAY is another chance to be who you want to be!!!
â€” iamdiddy (@iamdiddy) February 8, 2012
Maybe I am a “premature ejaculater.” Or MAYBE I’m a super hero named “Turbo Squirt!” (Don’t cry when you say it or it won’t work)
â€” rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 8, 2012
If new Kennedy book sells I’ll be very excited about my new one…”I Blew Roosevelt”
â€” Albert Brooks (@AlbertBrooks) February 8, 2012
“The poor be lazy, whiny complainers.Blessed are the rich for they are the job creators!” – The Bible
â€” RainnWilson (@rainnwilson) February 8, 2012
Cavemen would braise pork with elaborate sauces right? #paleo
â€” Ethan Suplee (@EthanSuplee) February 8, 2012
Explaining a dvr to a 3 year old is super fun.
â€” Adam Scott (@mradamscott) February 8, 2012
Romney just stress ate the Whitmans Sampler he was going to give his wife. #worstvalentinesdayever
â€” Jessi Klein (@jessirklein) February 8, 2012
Over the years, my chin has accumulated so much soup.
â€” Mike Birbiglia (@birbigs) February 8, 2012
Kim Jong Un’s been awful quiet. Skyrim, I guess.
â€” Dan Cronin (@croninwhocares) February 8, 2012
Certain bands; stop it. You know who you are.
â€” Jon Friedman (@friedmanjon) February 8, 2012
So. Turns out Patrick Stewart has eaten pizza before. However, yesterday marked the first occasion when Stewart ate a slice of pizza, he tells Daily Intelligencer. Semantics. Hmmph.
Also, he was hungover, that’s why he did it. Also, how did Stewart fool us into believing he’d never eaten pizza in his 72 years of awesome life? Well…
3. Whoa, wait a second…
Well, it appears further proof has serviced that Patrick Stewart ate pizza during a 2000 interview with IGN in which Stewart prepared a pie for his interview, who happened to be his son Daniel. That’s nice. Here’s a Star Trek GIF.
New York residents confirm that Stewart’s first slice was enjoyed today at Smiling Pizza in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Photos: Splash News