There’s nothing worse than your dog coming inside covered in filth after playing in the yard. But adorable corgi owner and blogger CorbinCorgi knows exactly what to do. She just commands Corbin to roll over, and she gives him a nice, good vacuuming. The new video already has over 40,000 views, and is featured on CorgiAddict.
Bobo the Corgi really doesn’t like his medicine and wishes it would just go away…
via Say OMG
Second to only cats, the corgi is one of the Internet’s favorite animals. This adorable corgi has an even more adorable habit. He will only play fetch if he is also holding onto his favorite blankie. Precious.
Their names are Sparky and Daisy, and you should love them.
1. “Hi! We’re Daisy and Sparky. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
2. “We have a very discerning palate when it comes to food preferences: only the best.”
3. “Still getting used to the spotlight of fame, though.”
4. “Even though we may look like we’re thinking very serious thoughts…”
5. “…deep down inside, we’re just goofballs!”
6. “Please appreciate our outdoor design aesthetic choices. We spent a long time deciding on these cushions.”
7. “SHELEBRITY CORGISH LOVE TENNISH BALLS…”
8. “…AND WE ALSO LOVE A SENSIBLE FASHION ACCESSORY!”
9. “On a typical day, you can probably find us just hanging out…”
10. “…thinking about life’s greatest mysteries…”
11. “…playing hide-and-seek…”
12. “…and pretending to be king of all the light touches.”
13. “So, thanks for stopping by our house!”
14. “See ya later! Don’t steal one of those biscuits on your way out. We’ll sniff you out!”
Most dogs are terrified of the vacuum. Even when you put it in the corner, the dog is scared to go near it. But Rusty the Corgi loves the vacuum. He even won’t let his owner finish cleaning without getting vacuumed himself. It’s actually a great idea to help stop excessive shedding.
Have you ever come home and found your dogs were out of their cages and chewed up the couch. How did they get out? It may have gone something like this. Ferris the Corgi was free, but his sister, Dot, was locked in her cage. Ferris decided it was time for a jail break and got to work on the lock. With only a little effort, he got the cage open. The video is going viral on CorgiAddict.
Video by Nissa Lindstrom found by yours truly on Youtube.