Someone go wake up Green Day, because September is ending and it will finally be October. The pinnacle fall month is right before our very eyes. Everywhere you look, you’re greeted by crisp fallen leaves and beautiful pumpkins. The whole month also becomes a countdown to one of the best holidays of the year — Halloween. Who isn’t excited that October has finally graced us with its stunning presence? The best way to show off your excitement for the new month is with a couple of dedicated posts featuring the best Instagram captions for October.
Sometimes, when you love something so much, it becomes so much harder to find the right words to express your feels. You can’t put a paragraph for an Instagram caption, because no one has time for when they’re scrolling through. So, you’ll need to find the perfect, concise words that express your complete and utter excitement. If you’re having writer’s block, don’t fret. There are plenty of great people who have already written the perfect words about this awesome season, so here are 22 quotes that make epic Instagram captions to celebrate the month. Show how much you love this time of year, and then get back to drinking your Pumpkin Spice Latte and playing in the leaves. The party is just getting started.
1. — Jm Storm
2. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. L. M. Montgomery,
5. Humbert Wolfe
7. George Cooper
8. Oscar Wilde
10. Victoria Erickson
11. Emily Brontë
16. “James Taylor
17. William Shakespeare
18. — Unknown
20. — Tim Burton
21. Raquel Franco
22. “… T
Murad Osmann (@muradosmann on Instagram) is a Russian photographer and film producer (Hype Production) who has seen his personal photo series #followmeto on Instagram explode online in recent days. First it made the front page of Reddit, eventually spreading outwards to the likes of Mashable and other publications.
The story goes that Osmann’s girlfriend, Nataly Zakharova (@yourleo on Instagram), was getting tired of him always being preoccupied with his camera, literally resorting to dragging him by the hand to keep moving. This lead to the perspective we see in each shot of the series.
While many may find the photos a little ‘too’ over-processed, the concept is playful and a creative way to capture different places around the world. For the latest, follow Murad on Instagram @muradosmann
1. Hong Kong
2. Ravello, Italy
3. Ravello, Italy
5. Hong Kong Disneyland
6. Venice, Italy
7. Bali, Indonesia
9. Moscow, Russia
11. Hong Kong
12. London, England
Ronda Rousey may be my favorite celebrity out there.
Star of the Entourage movie and occasional MMA fighter, Ronda Rousey hasnt had the best few months since losing that match to Holly Holm. She went under the radar for a bit, came back to host a mediocre episode of “Saturday Night Live” and only recently emerged to speak about what shes been going through.
Her return to the spotlight had a little bit of a hiccup this week after fans accused her of posting a photoshopped image from her appearance on The Tonight Show StarringJimmy Fallon to her personal Instagram.
This is a bit of a shocker as Ronda Rousey has always been a staunch advocate when it comes to the fight against body shaming. Lastyear, Rouseyaddressed people who said she had a masculine body, saying,
Im like, Listen, just because my body was developed for a purpose other than f*cking millionaires doesnt mean its masculine. I think its femininely badass as f*ck because there isnt a single muscle in my body that isnt used for a purpose Im not a do nothing bitch.
So, how did this photoshopped picture get uploaded? As it turns out, it was uploaded by accident.
A few hours after the picture was uploaded, Ronda posted a massive apology to her Instagram.
She captioned the post,
I have to make an apology to everyone – I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won’t say by who – I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions – but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me.
Good on you, Ronda! Male or female, I’m naming all my children after you.
Subscribe to Elite Dailys official newsletter,The Edge, for more stories you don’t want to miss.
An instagram video for the ages.
1. Here is a video Miley uploaded telling her frenemy, Avril Lavigne (queen of the sk8ter bois), a dumb fucking bitch:
2. They wrestle on the floor…
3. And Miley is wearing this glorious weed onesie:
4. ONCE AGAIN, THIS HAPPENED:
Even if you think youve grownout of playing with dolls, Barbie really knows no age.
And for Azusa Sakamoto, who has been a fan since the ripe age of 15, there are no limits.
She plays with Barbie in the most mature way possible, which is buying all of the doll-inspired shoes, clothes and home furnishings she can afford. And with her budget, its quite a bit.
This LA-based nail artist has spent over $70,000 turning her house into a real-life Barbie mansion. She owns 145 Barbies, 40 pairs of shoes and 60 bags all Barbie-themed.
In the video, she tells Daily Mail,
If I was asked to choose between a man and my Barbie stuff, Id pick Barbie.
Her boyfriendwhom I hope is named Ken is apparently extremely supportive of her, um, passion (a very expensive one, at that).
She insists shes not trying to BE Barbie (weve already talked about the model who is trying to do that). She knows how important it is to be yourself, even if being yourself means living in a real-life Barbie mansion.
Whatever floats your Barbie Glam Boat,you know?
I know what youre thinking: How is there even $70,000-worth of Barbie stuff to buy?
Heres exactly how she has spent that much:
Sakamoto has spent $5,000 on Barbie dolls, $3,900 on trips and collectors conventions, $23,000 on Barbie clothes, $2,500 on Barbie shoes, $11,500 on bags, shoes and accessories and a whopping $27,000 on Barbie home furnishings.
Damn. You can check out her Barbie life on her insanely pink Instagram.
Her nail art is insane.
Sakamoto wont buy Barbie items unless theyre the right shades of pink. Shes very picky.
So. Much. Pink.
If the stuff she buys isnt Barbie brand, she brands them herself with stickers.
Do your eyes hurt from all the pink yet?
Yeah, thats a Barbie sticker on her toilet.
Youre not a real fan unless you have a Barbie nail station.
OK, I cant judge Sakamoto too hard. Passions can be expensive.
For example, I love snowboarding. If you added up the cost of my passion over the last 10years, Id estimate I have spent between $5,000 and $10,000 alone on trips to resorts and new snowboard gear. And that number will only continue to grow as I get older.
Maybe one day, someone will make a video about me like, Woman Spends Entire Life Savings On Snowboarding, Lives Her Best Life.
You keep doing you, Barbie girl.
Subscribe to Elite Dailys official newsletter,The Edge, for more stories you dont want to miss.
Yesterday’s meals don’t have to be the same boring thing the next time you eat them. Spruce things up a little!
1. Fried egg + fried rice = twice as nice.
2. A dessert-y crumble makes for a delicious breakfast.
3. Put some leftover quinoa in some peppers for a new twist.
4. The geniuses at Food52 turned a corn soup into a quickbread.
5. Here are three different ways to use up leftover chicken: a quiche, a salad, and stock.
6. Crumbling some falafel on top of a salad is a great way to use up veggies.
7. Throw in hashbrowns from breakfast into your chorizo tacos for dinner.
8. Plop some freshly sautéed veggies on top of leftover pasta.
9. Throw veggies from the week plus an egg into a breakfast burrito of sorts for a good time.
10. No longer do your leftover BBQ beans from dinner have to go to waste!
11. Think of this as a fried rice-type dish, but instead of using rice, you use last night’s pasta!
12. Veggies + eggies = a bestover breakfast feast.
13. Feeling fancy? Make a gratin out of your veggies from last night.
14. Turn your garlic mashed potatoes into waffles, because you’re the smartest human alive.
15. Too many veggies from fajita night? Turn them into a delightful egg scramble.
16. Reimagine your fried rice with some fresh veggies and sriracha. A little spicy sauce goes a long way!
17. Lots of veggies? Dough you need to use up? Make a veggie pizza that will impress anyone.
18. Throw your grilled veggies from last night on top of some toast to shake things up.
19. Try baking up your leftover pasta with more cheese and fresh veggies. It’s like a casserole, BUT BETTER.
20. Put mashed potatoes at the bottom of a Mason jar, top with an egg, then bake for a few minutes. Brunch is so much more special now!
21. Polenta makes great croutons when you bake or pan fry it up the next day!
22. Too many kabobs from last night? Throw them together with a fried egg for a hearty breakfast sandwich.
Instagram may be planning to develop a full-on web presence. Web designer Cole Reinke found an interesting link on Instagram’s website that suggests the company may be testing an expanded version of its app.
Currently, Instagram’s site is very basic, to say the least. Users can do things like change their password and edit their profile. But Reinke found the pictured link to “View Profile” when he was recently on the site.
When he clicked on the link, he was greeted with a 404 error page, which seems to suggest that Instagram is at least testing an expanded web presence, according to TechCrunch.
When we just logged onto to the site, we were unable to see the same link.
A little more than two years ago, the first photo was uploaded the social network, which started out as a simple, free iOS app. Now, around 50 million mobile users have uploaded more than 1 billion photos to the service.
While the link is not exactly concrete proof, there may be mixed feelings about Instagram’s move to the web. It was really designed as a mobile product and definitely shines on the iPhone.
But Facebook is surely looking for some kind of return on its massive investment, and a full-fledged Instagram site would be a pretty big step in that direction.
- Bonza Word Puzzle sequel to feature National Geographic themes and photography
- Kairosoft’s new iOS game challenges you to become a Magazine Mogul
- Evolve: Hunters Quest is your key to unlocking perks in 2K’s upcoming Evolve shooter
- The Apple Watch may just turn Apple retail stores into jewelry shops
This article originally published at AppAdvice
It’s harder than it looks.
1. Yoga in the park on Instagram.
2. Yoga in the park in reality.
3. Downward facing dog on Instagram.
4. Downward facing dog in reality.
5. Yoga instructors on Instagram.
6. Yoga instructors in reality.
7. Crow pose on Instagram.
8. Crow pose in reality.
9. Warrior pose on Instagram.
10. Warrior pose in reality.
11. Triangle pose on Instagram.
12. Triangle pose in reality.
13. Couple’s yoga on Instagram.
14. Couple’s yoga in reality.
15. Upward facing dog on Instagram.
16. Upward facing dog in reality.
17. Ashtanga yoga on Instagram.
18. Ashtanga yoga in real life.
19. Extended hand to big toe pose on Instagram.
20. Extended hand to big toe pose in reality.
21. Beach yoga on Instagram.
22. Beach yoga in reality.
23. Yoga outdoors on Instagram.
24. Yoga outdoors in reality.
25. Back bends on Instagram.
26. Back bends in reality.
27. Inversions on Instagram.
28. Inversions in reality.
29. Headstands on Instagram.
30. Headstands in reality.
31. Yoga by the sea on Instagram.
32. Yoga by the sea in reality.
33. Flexibility on Instagram.
34. Flexibility in real life.
35. Yoga at home on Instagram.
36. Yoga at home in reality.
37. Tree pose on Instagram.
38. Tree pose in reality.
39. What yoga is good for on Instagram.
40. What yoga is good for in reality.