On their big day, newlyweds Alexis and Steve Espey weren’t celebrating in a church or on a sandy island beach. Instead, the pair tied the knot at Marineland Dolphin Adventure, a water park dedicated to the aquatic mammals in St. Augustine, FL.
Since the lovebirds’ wedding was unconventional, it only makes sense that their wedding photos would be, too.
Some romantic dolphins decided to get in on the fun of the celebration and ended up in a handful of the couple’s photos.
As photographers Sarah and Ben McLachlan took the iconic “first kiss” photo, a dolphin leapt into the air behind the couple. In another shot, Steve kisses his new wife on the cheek while two curious dolphins peer over a glass wall to watch.
Considering they got married at a dolphin park, we’d guess that the couple is pretty damn thrilled about the animals’ appearance in their wedding album.
Take a look at the priceless shots below.
This dolphin is getting ready to make his on-screen appearance.
Is this leap for joy celebrating the couple’s nuptials?
The curious dolphins can’t help but spy on the newlyweds.
Cat owners will probably agree that when their furry friends want attention, they get attention. Sure, those rare times might not always (or, well…ever) line up with the times you need some snuggling, but on the rare occasion when you’re trying to give attention to another being, well that’s just not acceptable.
Which is why these hilarious cat photobombs are so on point, it’s impossible to not burst out laughing at their silliness.
Even if you never get to see your perfect timing or clutch positioning, a well-executed photobomb can feel like you’ve hit the jackpot. Somewhere in that person’s album, home video, or newscast, they’ll find your hilarious face and realize you ruined that prized moment. Sweet, sweet glory.
But reaching the near-professional level these people have takes time, patience, and a lot of practice.
1. What are they teaching kids these days?
2. I’ll give that lift a 10 out of 10.
3. Work it, work it!
4. That’s a Shaq attack if I’ve ever seen one.
5. The creep factor here is so high.
6. “Hey, is it my turn in the spotlight??”
7. I like how the cameraman really embraced this one.
9. Tina Fey has had years of practice…
10. I mean, she’s really mastered her style.
11. You see, it looks like this was unintentional, but we all know, Jim. We all know.
12. Same with you, Todd.
13. This is why I stay away from Times Square.
14. The hazards of “field” reporting.
15. I love that she’s so cool with this.
16. Good, clean family fun…with Jimmy Fallon mixed in.
17. “What…oh…can you still…yeah?”
18. The thought was there, but this guy needs some work.
We can all learn a thing or two from these folks. Now go forth and practice your photobombing skills!
Everyone has high expectations when it comes to their perfect wedding day. Even if they’re trying to keep things simple with the decor, guest number or outfits, they still want the day to be as special and wonderful as possible.
…but they never account for the dreaded photobomb. These photobombers took their wedding invitation as an opportunity to wreak some havoc. And it’s hilarious.