She’s not the exception to the rule. Her story is more common than most people believe.
I’m an atheist. My family is Jewish, so we celebrate Chanukah, but I celebrate Christmas with friends. I was going to spend the holidays having a good time with my family and friends, maybe exchanging a gift or two, but apparently, instead I have to go make everyone else miserable? I wish the Atheist Christmas Destruction Director would have sent me the memo.
Don’t worry, Pat. I’d never steal Christmas from someone who’s probably gotten coal in his stocking for the last 60 years.
When military drone operators start telling news outlets that their job is just like playing video games, we should take notice.
This unsettling video shows a man reaching into a hole in a cave wall and pulling out a squirming cluster of creepy-crawlies.
Basically, a dad pulls out a clump of “daddylonglegs” acolloquial namethat tends to refer to the 6,000 species of arachnids that fall into the Opolione order.
While this sight might fill you with nightmares, thebehavior of clustering together is pretty common in these species. They likely clump together for warmth in cool, dark caves, and todefend themselves from predators.
Dodge Ram: 1, Hyundai Veloster: 0.
1. On Saturday evening, police in Syracuse, Utah, responded to a report of a stolen vehicle. But before police could apprehend the suspect, a bystander took the law into this own hands.
2. After locating the vehicle following a tip from someone in the neighborhood, police attempted to stop the 14-year-old male driving the Hyundai Veloster.
3. When police approached the vehicle, the suspect took off, and the high-speed pursuit began.
4. The suspect took a few laps around the neighborhood, and even drove through a busy park with police on his tail.
5. Before the suspect could put any more innocent bystanders at risk, Bryson Rowley put an end to the pursuit. By using his own truck, Rowley cut off the suspect at a four-way intersection, and rammed head-on into the Hyundai.
6. The suspect, whose name has not been released, is currently being held at a juvenile detention center.
7. Here’s a side-by-side comparison of the damage to Rowley’s truck (left) and the suspect’s Hyundai Veloster (right).
8. Bryson Rowley, we applaud you for your quick thinking and fast action. For that, a GiveForward campaign has been set up to help Rowley cover the damage to his truck.
GiveForward / Via giveforward.com